F3 Top Coat – Fast Fusion Finish
This unique, single component system, is specifically formulated to work with previously finished and unfinished, interior concrete, wood, v.c.t. and composite surfaces. Engineered for commercial, industrial and residential uses, it’s strong abrasion resistance is ideal for high traffic areas. (Schools, hospitals, recreation centers, showrooms, homes and other multi-use facilities.)
With easy roller application and very high per gallon floor coverage the F3 is economical to use in every sense of the word. The floor curing rate is approx. 2500 sq. ft. per hour and can be open to traffic immediately afterward.
Available exclusively from Liquid Stone, the F3 has many advantages:
- Immediate drying. Floor is ready for traffic once fusion cured
- Very low odor
- No V.O.C.’s
- Low maintenance
- High abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Engineered for almost any surface.
- Patented Technology using only Certified Contractors Services
- Uses 220Volt, High Intensity Fusion-Bonding